Tuesday, February 3, 2009

378

today during class a friend and i kept track of how many times our professor said the word "um" and 378 was atleast the grand total,we missed a few. oh the things we do to entertain ourselves when we are bored. i'm a horrible student.

10 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

Wow! When kids in my classes keep saying "like" repetitively, I start counting. One time the number was 16, but never in the hundreds! :)

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Ya that really was unbelievable! I need to find one of those secret spy cameras somewhere so we can video tape her and post pictures and videos too. then people can actually witness it too. It did help me stay awake though so that was good!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is so funny! Sometimes that what you need to get you through a class.

Maria said...

That's hilarious!

Brooklynn said...

That is a lot! ya I count how many times Ashley says that too sometimes.

Krista said...

um... wow!! um... i don't even know what to say... but um... ya... um... that's funny stuff... yep... um...

Brett and Rachel said...

Hilarious! At least you were paying attention to some part of the lecture!

kalie said...

i pray you never come to my class and count me.

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

Ha so funny. She cracks me up. And i think just commenting on the Um's or "huh's" doesnt quite describe this teacher.. you forgot the gray curly mullet, the large sweaters and mostly, the lack of bra on several ocassions. Oh this semester is full of odd teachers!

KatieElizabeth said...

What's funny is I think everyone has done something like that during college. Is it bad that I still do similar things while I'm at church??