this is a slight continuation of my 'arizona winters' post. but you know you are becoming a true arizonan when you consider 60 degree weather cold. last week we were in the 80's, so i've totally complained about it being "cold" this whole week. then i talked to my mom on the phone about the snow they just received... and i quickly remembered what cold really feels like, so i shut up. i'll gladly take 60 degrees! i love you arizona, what will i do when we move for residency?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It is like you read my mind, that is exactly what I have been thinking lately. We are so spoiled!
That is so nice! I am so so jealous!
I completely agree with you I have honestly been freezing this week. I know that we come from UT and are supposed to be used to the cold. But it is really amazing how fast you acclimate to the warm weather.
Arizona weather is PERFECT!!!!
I remember those days. 60 degree weather would give me goose bumps. I've quickly become acclimated to the bone-chilling temps here in MN. Yesterday I went out in 5 degree weather wearing my flip-flops. I refuse to give those up!
you are weak. do i even know you?
you are weak. do i even know you?
so jealous. i got the spring fever. and i got it bad.
Post a Comment