first off, i owe a huge thank you and shout out to my mamma for purchasing my beloved ticket!! it was the best present and i now hold the memories of that day close to my heart.
we rode the frontrunner down to slc. it wasn't exactly what i would call economically friendly, for a one time round trip, but it was pretty fun nonetheless. especially since i've never been on it before. we missed you erin!!
me n' chubbs (or should i say identical twin?? right...)
smalls n' jaclyn
this is a shot from my seat. i was sitting all by my lonesome but i didn't care! i was directly to the right of the stage and pretty close! (side note: we couldn't get my ticket next to my sisters' seats since it was purchased later, but that didn't stop me from wanting to go!)
ok, this next one is a-ma-zing. my sister in law was extremely lucky and sitting about 10 feet away when they showed up in the stands for a couple songs. don't you heart this picture??
what a beautiful site.

8 comments:
Oh my heck. I'm so jealous. I've been kicking myself all week because I contemplated getting tickets for a few days and just ultimately decided not to. Now I regret it! I have the biggest crush on Chris Martin. He's so amazingly talented and you can just tell that his music means the world to him. His passion for it makes Coldplay absolutely incredible. LOVE LOVE LOVE Viva la Vida and Violet Hill.
yeh, whatev.
So lucky.. I love Coldplay!
Oh Hill, looks like so much fun! Jordan and I were supposed to go to that concert but we had to sell our tickets! :( We needed the money for Christmas! Ha ha! But thanks for sharing your pictures because it's like I kindof went in a way!
Hil, the concert looks so fun!! Tracy Brown went... you two will have to compare stories when you get back! See you when you get back.
how fun!! what a fun night with your sisters. and holy cow your SIL picture, i would have died. i still have yet to ride the front runner...i'm guessin it cost a pretty penny?
What a fun time! You and you little sis do look identical. You both are super cute. Jaclyn looks very similar as well. Cute family!
I'm so sad i didn't get to go to that concert...next time I guess :) I'm sure you had a blast. Coldplay is far and away my favorite band...love them!
Post a Comment