Saturday, August 21, 2010

family pictures may 2010

while we were in utah we also had some pictures taken. they turned out so cute, i love them. there were so many cute ones, but here are some of my favorites.


6 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I love love love these pictures. All of them are darling!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

What a darling family, the pictures are adorable!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I am not sure if that last comment will be under Spence's name, but I left it... Sophie is DARLING!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Melissa Rees said...

Love them!! They turned out adorable! Sophie is a cutie!

Shelby said...

oh i miss you guys! i've probably said this a hundred times already but you guys make such a cute family :) soph is so darling!

Lauren Tatton said...

So cute!