Thursday, November 12, 2009

half way

the end of last week was sort of a milestone for me.

numero uno: it marked the half way point for my pregnancy (weirded out...) AND

numer dos: it marked the half way point of my internship.

i thought it was kind of funny they happened to fall on the same day. and since i haven't really documented anything about my internship here in the blogging world, i thought i would note both of the important dates.

so this pregnancy thing sounds like a long time, but really it's not! half way?? seriously? at this rate, my baby is going to be 4 years old before i know it! ok, that's a little extreme as well as a sad and scary thought. but really, it does kind of freak me out with how fast it is going. i swear i just peed on that stick last week.

i love my internship. enough said. i work with the best people and get paid to work out with people all day long (and other various things...). it is a dream job for me and i'm so, so lucky. like my pregnancy, it is also going quite fast. this makes me sad because i love everything about it too much to be over so soon, but happy because half way done means i am that much closer to graduating. and oh what a wonderful day that will be. cannot wait.

i know i need to fill some of you in here... for the past month and a half i have been working at the (get ready, long name here...) verizon wireless employee health & wellness center. so the gym for verizon employees... it is THE best job and so much fun.


here are a few pictures of me and my boss (and bob) at work on halloween.




and since i was spouse-less on halloween, this was the extent of my dressing up and festivities for the year. i know, how sad. especially since my love for this holiday is more than your average joe.

16 comments:

Maria said...

Yay for halfway points! Your internship sounds great. I can't wait for mine to start in January.

Evan and Amber said...

Love the costume!

Amy said...

How exciting that you are halfway through your pregnancy! It's sad, but this little girl really will be four before you know it. It's so crazy how fast time flies! Just enjoy it!! And your internship looks like it's awesome! I feel like I haven't talked to you guys for so long... I miss web-caming :) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!! Oh, and your Halloween costume is super cute. Sorry you couldn't celebrate a little more. At least next year you get to dress up a little one :)

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

She will be 4 before you know it! Look at Addie. Love the outfit!

Paige said...

Half way? wow, that is flying by for me. ha :) That is so great that you love your job so much. But then again who wouldn't LOVE to get paid to workout. I know I would! ha You look darling in your halloween outfit.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are half way! Jaclyn told me you were doing a awesome internship. Sounds like fun! Hill, the truth is your baby will grow up faster than you would like. The first year of Autumn's life was the faster year of MY LIFE! Needless, to say enjoy each moment even if the moments can get hard :)

Melissa Rees said...

I'm so glad it's going by fast for you!! My pregnancy seems to be crawling by, but March will be here before I know it!

Kat said...

weirded out...ha ha ha!

erin said...

weren't you already that for halloween once? it's kind of like a cardinal rule that you don't recycle costumes, hillykins.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow, I don't know anyone who said their pregnancy went super fast, so lucky you. You must feel great and if you are working out all the time, you must also be in amazing shape. Also glad to hear you love your job, that definitely helps the time pass quickly as well.

The Nate and Sara Project said...

I think the best part of this is that you get paid to exercise during your pregnancy! That's the best thing that could happen for you and your lil' babe. I couldn't beleive it when I hit my halfway mark either, but then week 30 hit and somehow time has stood still...:)

Buckwheat said...

That looks mysteriously like a Weber State cheerleader warm-up jacket that made its way into your Halloween costume. Hmmmmmm.

Chelsie said...

ah i can't believe you're halfway there either!! congrats! the sweet little girl will be here before you know it.

Anne said...

Half way YEAH! The second half is definitely the better half! Hot costume yo!!! Last time I saw you dressed 80's it was for thriller. A little different now with a bump:) Not that I can see your bump!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're half way there. How exciting. Keep the updates coming.

Deamers said...

P.s. the last half goes slower, Or I swear the last month goes backwards. I freaking want her hear so bad I could burst, Oh wait I really am going to physically burst as well. :)