
cribs.

udder covers. (also known as hooter hiders) i have already purchased two of them... :)
if you go to uddercovers.com and enter BACKORDER for the promo code, then all you pay is shipping ($8.95) and you get the $32 udder cover for free! such an awesome deal!

we also went to frank lloyd wright's house in the disgusting heat. i think it was about 117 on that day and we both wanted to die because the tour is outside in the middle of the day. here is chubbs on the tour.
a friend told me about cerreta's in downtown glendale. they have free tours where you get to try all of the samples of chocolates which was delicious and wonderful. i am cheesing it and shelby has her mouth open because the cute old man who worked there made us laugh while taking the picture. very cute, fun place.
and last but not least, we made a trip to the wonderful sprinkles.
the end of july jeff and i were able to go home for jay and alyssa's wedding. it was so much fun because numero uno: i hadn't seen my husband in three weeks and numero dos: being with family never gets old. especially at weddings.
it was such a beautiful wedding and of course i took about two pictures. but here are some of the beautiful couple and at the reception:
my family came to the reception and jenna had to hold fox's hand. it was so adorable.
other highlights from the trip:
fox loving this thing.
and get togethers with a few friends.
in between jeff's rotations, we were able to spend a little bit of time together before he left for yet another rotation and before my internship started. we decided that we needed to take a trip to the grand canyon while we lived in arizona. it was a lot of fun and these pictures don't do it justice.
there really are no words to describe how vast and breath taking it is. it is huge!
we went on a short hike, too. it was very cloudy and overcast, but perfect temperature and still so beautiful.
and ok, fine. some of you are getting your request... for those of you who do not live by me, here are a couple pictures of the "bump".
this is at 12 weeks, when i thought i was showing.
these next two were taken just last week at 17 weeks.
i've been reading that in the next couple of weeks, the baby really grows quite a bit, almost doubling in size so i'm sure i will be growing more rapidly. we shall see...

26 comments:
You are two cute.. You Skeen girls are the best looking pregnant people! So excited your having a girl :)
oh so cute! i still cant believe you are pregnant!!! woot! so exciting! but i am a littl upset because you were my rock! i could use you as my example when dan was hasselling me for a baby! not anymore, thanks a lot. :)
I actually got my uddercover for free. If you get on the website, choose the one you want and add it to your cart. When you check out, enter the promo code "onefree". You have to pay for shipping but you aren't required to buy 2 or anything. Hope that helps!
Oh yay! I am so excited for you to start showing more! You will be so dang cute!
Your so funny...that is not a bump!
first of all, you're NOT showing in that first one! you're so dang skinny! and secondly....please bless i'm as cute as you are someday. can't wait for more pictures! me likey!
you're so cute, i can't even see a baby bump! how fun that you are starting to feel the little movements. i'm glad you got to see your hubs and your family!!
um ya....are you sure you're pregnant you tiny little thing? I'm pretty sure i look more preggers than you! Are you going to make the bedding? that would be so fun! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. I'm so excited for you guys!
So cute, I can't remember if I said congrats yet. We love girls around here they are so much fun! I am pretty sure you are still skinnier than I am right now. That's a great deal on those uddercovers. Good luck!
First, if you need to borrow a sewing machine mine is ALWAYS available. Currently it is sitting up on a shelf in a closet. And I promise it is a SUPER nice and easy one to use.
Second, I LOVE Jeff's green shirt with white suspenders. Seriously! :)
Oh you really are so cute! You don't even look prego! Isn't it so fun to feel her!? I am also excited to see what you do with the nursery. It is so fun to pick everything out!
are we related? at 17 weeks i was as big as a buick.
We're working on it Hilary. Shhh!! Don't tell! :)
Ok whatever you are not even showing!!! Holy cow I was huge! How fun that you're having a girl! So exciting! My parents said they saw you at the wedding. I miss you !
not erin. i look more pregnant within 24 hours than both of you ever did....good night ladies, eat some twinkies;)
Hillary! i just found your blog. You are beautiful and congrats! That's so exciting! You will be such a sweet little momma :)
I'm pretty much gonna have to follow your blog now :)
Hey thanks for the hooter hider tip. I've been looking everywhere and just have not been willing to pay $35-$50 for one. When I figured I could just make one myself, I'm going to get right on and get me one. I'm pretty sure they didn't have them to buy when I had Reese, or I was just not aware of them. P.s. You still aren't showing, I'll have to send you a pic of me :)
THanks so much for the tip on the hooter hider! I just got one, I've been wanting to get one, just not wanting to pay so much for one, when it seems like you could sew one easily. Let me know if you find other things like that. I want a baby sling but am not willing to pay $40.
I love long posts! That was fun to get an update on everything! I am wishing we got a pic too! So sad! Things were so crazy before I saw you each time I forgot the camera:( I am craving cold stone now when I think about chatting with you! I can make you cute sheets for a present if you want?? Ok miss you! I have more cute baby websites for you, I'll email em
It's opens next Thursday the 5th at Scottsdale Quarter, which is across the street from Kierland Commons. Can't wait!! We should def. have that be our next girls night (or day!). How bout next Sat morning, the 7th, heading over there?
oh love... i can't WAIT to chat with you... i'm calling soon... we have to catch up!! i love the updated pictures... you look awesome!!! smooches comin your way and to sweet baby girl!! oh! so exciting!!
goodness you are too cute prego! I was bigger then that when i was 2 weeks along! I showed so much... so fast... congrats on the girl too!I can only imagine how beautiful she will be!!
I am so excited for you guys! You and Jeff are going to be great parents. You look great. Hopefully we can see you guys when we come home for Christmas!
I'm so happy that you're having a GIRL!! She's going to be gorgeous--just like her mom! And you'll be the best mom ever! You look fantastic too. I'd never even guess you were pregnant and you're half way done!
Hey girl, so the Sprinkles you went to? Was that in Scottsdale? Our new apartment is about five minutes up Scottsdale road from that Sprinkles if that's where you were! I wondered if I needed to try a cupcake from there... which one would you suggest? You are just the littlest pregnant girl ever, just so you know.
I'm sorry I haven't been checking your blog...you went quiet for so long!
OMG, congrats on the baby!!! That is so great! And a sweet little girl; so awesome!
You've been having some great adventures. I really want to go to San Francisco someday and do everyhthing you two did. I've heard it's a great place.
Do you know where you're moving for Jeff's residency? I bet you're excited to get out of the AZ heat. I am so ready to move back there, though. I'm sick of the Minnesota cold and it's not even winter yet!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog; it's always good to hear from you. You're still the best Visiting Teacher I ever had!
Post a Comment