have any friends that live in these places?
dayton, ohio
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
morgantown, west virginia
little rock, arkansas
tulsa, oklahoma
just wondering.
Friday, July 31, 2009
dear friends,
Posted by hilary at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
No I have a really close friend in Hershey, Pennsylvania though. I do not know how close those are though!
There is a nurse I work with who is from Little Rock, Arkansas. he's funny.
I take it that those are your resdiency options. We have some friends that just moved to Hershey Pen. I don't know how close that is but he went to Midwestern. Good luck hope things work out!
ME! ME! ME! Brady and I leave for Pittsburgh tomorrow and even have an extra room if there is a visit out that way! I am assuming this is for Jeff's interviewing for residency, good luck!
Laurel and Brady Mock just moved to Pittsburgh! Well, they are on their way there tomorrow!
Hey Hill,
My father-in-law is a doc in Ohio and my brother and sister in law live in tulsa! We might be moving back east within the year too. Are you moving?
Holl
I do, I do! One of my roomates from college lives in Tulsa, OK and is such a sweetheart! In fact, I am visiting her in November there so I will let you know how it is. Are those the places that Jeff is interested in for residency?
I lived in Pittsburgh for the summer last year, and now my cousin lives there and is going to school to do anesthesiology or to be the assistant to one or something like that. I loved Pittsburgh, I don't know much about the University, but I liked the city. Like any city, there are some areas that aren't so fun, and downtown Pittsburgh can be a little crazy, but they have some really fun places, a lot of historical places, and TONS of histroical sites surrounding them. New York City is like 4 hours away I think, but upstate New York where are the church sites are isa little closer. and Washington DC is 6 if I remember right. We also have a friend that just went to Hershey to do his schooling. Not sure how they like it yet....
HILL!!! I need to call you so bad! I got your message, we were on vacation and I have just been really bad. I really am still interested in Beachbody and will be calling you soon. As for he post...sorry girl, not sure I know anyone that lives in any of those citie's right now. Are you guys moving??
We have friends in Oklahoma City. Is that close to Tulsa? He's a MWU grad doing a residency in ER and she was the primary pres I worked with in the Copperwood ward. SOOOoooooo cute.
Of course I remember you! I didn't realize you guys had a blog. We should get together sometime. Are you working now that you're finished with school? Or, are you going to spend the next year traveling with Jeff on his rotations?
hey Hil Amber (Jenkins) & Justin Woodruuf moved to Pennsylvania to do his residency last year. they live in a town called York but i believe it is near Pittsburg. he also served his mission there. they are liking it. i can give you her phone# or email if you want.
My Aunt and my little cousins live in Tulsa. :)
Do you know where you're moving yet??? What a fun adventure!!
Choose Pittsburgh! Here's why: It's 3.5 hours from me:) It's 3 hrs and 15 min from DC. It's 6 hours from NYC,- yes New York City! Plus we have some AMAZING friends that go to Pitt and could probably help you find housing out there. He is in Dental school and both of them grew up there so they know A BUNCH. They like to come stay with us to go to the DC temple. They would probably LOVE you guys to! SOO let me recap- Instant friends and tour guides, fun cities to venture, and best friends close by!!!
hey cute girl! i found your blog hope you don't mind! Also I've only been away for Jeremy for five days and I thought that was long :)
Post a Comment