i am happy because...
- i can finally get some sleep
- i am no longer taking 25 credits
- i lived through it and with near perfect grades
- i can now clean my disaster of a house
- i can make dinner again...wait a minute, i'm not quitting work. that's weird.
- i have no more studying
- no more endless projects & assignments in the back of my head nagging at me
- no more hour commute each way every single day
- no more tests
- no more 7:30 am classes
- no more devil grad students as your professors
- no more devil grad student professors that hate you
- it was my last semester in the literal class room
- i'm only 12 credits away from graduating
i am sad because...
- i won't spend each and every day with the same people
- i won't drive past that weird, yet unique asu water tower on the polytechnic campus
- i won't drive past the long stretch of cornfields to get to that water tower
- i won't see some of my classmates again. ever.
- i won't get to see some of the greatest professors anymore
- i won't get to learn about exercise & wellness every single day of my life
- i won't get to see dr. swan's very interactive and entertaining lectures
- i won't get to laugh with my girlfriends about dr. swan's very interactive and entertaining lectures
- or participate in dr. sebren's passionate discussions
- i won't get to read the stall street journal anymore - (alexis, we really should create our own! haha!)
- i won't get to spend each day with some of my most cherished friends
this has been a rough semester to say the least. i don't think i will ever voluntarily take 25 credits in one semester ever again. but it's also been a great semester despite all of my many complaints and stresses that inevitably come along with it, that i've truly enjoyed. i'm proud to say that i lived through it and also happy to think that i never have to do it again! i am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for the next little while and besides working, having a break this summer! my best friend and sister come to visit this weekend and i'm ecstatic!
and to all my asu girlies reading: i miss you already! let's please make GNO happen to celebrate another semester closer to graduating. cheers to us!

15 comments:
Congrats Hilary! Yay for the start of a relaxing summer...You deserve it! 25 credits is beyond amazing!!
Yes! You did it!!!!! I am so proud of you! Seriously, I am. 25 credits is so many! I am so sorry I didn't call you back last night. I couldn't remember the rules for fg8 and I was going to call my mom and ask her but I didn't. I would have loved to talk to you, though. I was sad I missed your call. We'll see you in a couple weeks, though, right? Fun!!
Ah, I'm so sad! Ha I was definitely laughing through some of those... good times! We will definitely be getting together, it is a must! Talk to you soon. Relax... you deserve it!
Way to go Hil! 25 credits?! sheesh, you maniac. you are so close to the end, keep it up! I'd participate in the fg8 but it would end up being fg3 and I'd lose! HA!
Hey I was wondering if you knew of any way I could purchase some more turbo jam/kick dvd's with different routines.
I need to do a post about this same thing! And we really should start the stall street journal! I am really going to miss that! I can't believe how much I'm going to miss a lot of things! I was so excited for the semester to end but now I'm kind of sad about it. We will make sure to get together soon! Miss you already!
congrats hilly! you look adorable in that pic! xoxo
I am so proud of you! I feel that I have been so blessed to know you. You inspire me! Congrats! You are done with this semester.
sister, you are a strong woman. i'm proud of you. call me. and ENJOY the break.
Hooray! 12 credit hours after 25 is NOTHING! I can't wait to see you tonight! I'm getting so antsy just sitting here at work...
congrats!
you are my hero...25 credits is madness, and yet you make it seem so easily do-able. way to go, you rock!
i'm still debating fg8...i leave for vaca. back east on may 19th...there are so many great foods back there...but i really should join! i will let you know in a day or so.
i'm still amazed that you did 25 credits!! you deserve a good break! congrats
Yahoo congrats lady! Reading your post made me miss calculus "studying". Wow for the 25 credits- you are amazing( almost perfect scores yeah!) Ok I should do the get fit thing but I never emailed you back. hmmm
Congrats on being done!
Wooo Hooo! So Erin said you guys may be coming out our way for a bit. Drop a line any time if you have any questions. stacey2517@hotmail.com or you can get in touch via blog. Congrats again to a super loaded semester.
Stace
Post a Comment