Thursday, December 18, 2008

happiness

i'm finally done with blasted finals! yay! it's amazing how wonderful you feel once you have taken your last final. it's kind of sad it's that way, actually. i wish i could be more proactive with my attitude and not let the stress get to me. every semester after finals, it feels like this tremendous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. it's like i can't seem to relax or fully enjoy myself until they are done and out of the way. i couldn't be happier they are over. congratulations to those of you who have just finished as well!

christmas time is now officially here for me and i feel like i can really celebrate the season. i have been the grinch this year since i didn't put up any decorations. but there was no point though, really. there was nobody to share the decorations with and it was only for two weeks. it's good to be home to the freezing cold. can't believe i just said that. but it's actually a nice change. the snow is beautiful and has made it really feel like christmas is finally here. it's also nice to have my husband back and to be with family!


i've also been spending some time with this cute little guy:

don't worry, sister. we're taking good care of him. :)



sorry there's so many, i couldn't decide which ones.

14 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah i'm glad that you're home with family and have your hubby back! your little nephew is such a stud!! so cute

Rob and Mare said...

He is sooo cute! Erin dresses him in the most adorable little clothes. I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. Isn't she suppossed to still be 4?! Weird. Have fun with your family! And Merry Christmas!!!!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute..like a little man! Welcome home Hilly!!

erin said...

i heart him. and he hearts hilly.

Niki said...

I agree I love being home for the holidays, and the snow just makes it that much better. Two full weeks with our husbands it's wonderful!

Reagan said...

Ummm your nephew is adorable...and your lil sis is all grown up! Totally cannot believe it! I am glad you are done with Finals dear! Merry Christmas!

Paige M. said...

He is so cute! I had so much fun talking to you all of you. Good to catch up!

Jon and Heather Acosta said...

I updated my blog, just for you! You better check it out. It's a work in progress so give me a break. I finally found time to do stuff now that school is out. Thank goodness for that. I do miss seeing you guys though! Hope you have a great Christmas! Have fun in Utah, see you soon!

Heather

Criscell said...

Congrats on being done with your finals! How well I remember that feeling. Merry Christmas! Have fun at home!

Team Bailey said...

We found your blog. It was good to see you and Jeff tonight. It's good these things are available so we can keep in touch. We hope you have a Happy New Year and take care. Brandon and Elise.

Jenilyn said...

HILL!!!! love the blog girl! i love catching up with what's goin on in your life! how are you???

ashley! said...

sniff. You arn't going to be one of my leaders any more- I am a mia maid now!

Erin said...

holy pretty hair! your hair is getting so long and gorgeous. You're beautiful! and that cute little boy you have there isn't too shabby either. He's really cute! You look good with a baby. :)

Paige said...

haha I think I just left you a comment and I was logged in as my sister Erin. :) It's really me!!