Sunday, October 26, 2008

partay

we went to a halloween bash last night at our friends brett and rachel's to get us in the halloween spirit. the blasers always know how to throw a good party. it was a blast.


we played rock band... excuse me, what i meant to say was the boys played rock band. the girls just watched and visited with each other.





the main event: carving some pumpkins

and we roasted some mallows



the finished products:

we're so proud.

i love this group shot. such a fun halloween picture.



can you guess which one is my husband?

12 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So fun! Next time I am going and leaving Sean to put the kids to bed! :)

Criscell said...

What a F-U-N party!! I love the pic of all the "pumpkin heads"--ha ha! I love carving pumpkins and yours look great. Happy Halloween!!

erin said...

a few things:
1. your hair looks long. is it long? or not even?
2. i liked your pumpkin the best before i knew it was yours. good jorb sisty.
3. that group shot looks like a high school dance picture.
4. you know what's good? a candy corn with a peanut. it tastes like a nut roll.

Frei Family said...

Looks like fun!! I love pumpkin carving!!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween! Carving pumpkins is so much fun. You guys got pretty creative. Looks like you guys had fun at your party.

hilary said...

high school dance picture? yeah i guess, except for the fact that there is a child front and center...

Chelsie said...

ha i agree, i loved your pumpkin before i knew it was yours. what a fun halloween party! i'm glad you guys have such a fun family away from family!

Chelsie said...

ha i agree, i loved your pumpkin before i knew it was yours. what a fun halloween party! i'm glad you guys have such a fun family away from family!

Paige said...

baby front and center might not have been so odd at a dance our senior year. ha :) Looks like a good party. I love rock band. Too bad only to boys played but then again, chatting with the girls is just as fun if not more!

ashley! said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Anne said...

Yeah for parties! I guess Jeff is 2nd from the right??? Guess what... I don't want to run away cause I can't take it I don't understand- do I remember!! I miss your guts!!! How's school making out? It's a fun major- a lot harder than anyone thinks from the name huh! Ever see our lil dustin down there? You really ought to find him a girly he is such a catch!

Ryan and Heidi said...

So cute! I'm so glad you have good friends to make up for being away from your families! The pumpkins turned out so cute!