Monday, September 22, 2008

just because

he loves me. my sweet jeff brought these home for me today.



23 comments:

erin said...

keeper.

kalie said...

He's precious!

Ben and Camille said...

that's so dang cute.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

He is too sweet. I love getting flowers for "just because".

Ashley said...

ahhh... i agree with all of the above! :)

Redd family said...

props to Jeff, they're beautiful!

Frei Family said...

oh.. he knew that you had been sad about your family!! What a wonderful man...

Brenbren said...

Thanks so awesome!

ashley! said...

Those are really pretty

Criscell said...

That's awesome! He is very thoughtful.

Steph and Brady said...

How sweet! It's always nice to get flowers!

Brett and Rachel said...

How cute is he?!
P.S. I love your "Super Saturday" clock in the background. What a project that was!

Paige said...

how sweet! There's just something about flowers (or leaves...see my latest post, ha) that make you feel special. love it.

Brooke said...

so sweet. i love it when they do that.

Brett and Rachel said...

Hilary, just click on the water park pictures that you want. When it brings up the large version, right click and then press "save picture as". Now you have copies! :)

reagan: said...

that is too cute! your hub gets a gold star from me.

Krista said...

Hilary!!! I'm pretty sure I emailed you... I would never do a blog and not let you know!! You were one of the main reasons I created a blog!! Let's get together soon!!! Love ya girl!!!

erin said...

how thoughtful are WE? *movie trivia*

hilary said...

clueless?

shannon said...

what a sweetheart! and i love your table. and your clock.

Heidi said...

so sweet. I like the clock in the background too. ;) THanks for dropping in and saying hi. We live in the east valley now. hope you are doing well.
Heidi ;)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Why don't all men think of "just because" flowers! How sweet is he? :)

erin said...

hitch. duh.