here are the directions:
1. as a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses...
Saturday, July 26, 2008
this looked fun
Posted by hilary at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
Hmm...the first one that came to my mind was in high school...we had the same pair of jeans...they were called like chelsea flair or something...(sadly probably the reason I bought them) of course they looked a million times better on you...but it made me feel good about my purchase knowing you had the same, you always look so cute! random memory...I'm not sure why that's the first I thought of...
ya, remember when jaclyn and i teased you that we were moving to texas and leaving you behind, and you would start to cry? hmm. odd that i actually did move to texas, and you (we) still cry everytime i have to go back.
Hillary, one of my favorite memories is you doing the "Hukilau". You really can shake it and as you know, "every body loves a Hukilau".
I loved watching "The Next Food Network Star" with you and helping you make invitations.
You are so fun and I just love working with you! We miss you!
well, i guess a memory i don't have is us hiking to Lewis! what the heck? my old timers starting already. darn it......
My first memory is when I came up to you on the Gardner's boat and said, "Hi, you have to be my best friend!" I was so glad you didn't run away. :)
I think laughing buddies in math lab...or in any class was the best memory I have of hill-bill :) I'm sure if I saw you today I would laugh for no reason all over again...love ya girl!
Ha Ha Ha remember achievement days with Josie Shepard!
Memory? Well, I guess just all of cheerleading. I loved getting to know you and spending time with such an awesome girl. I always felt like you were genuine. You were always kind, and I never heard you say anything negative. PS... I loved seeing you at the Huntsville race on the 4th.
That last post about cheerleading was totally from me. Rachel used my computer last and I didn't realize it was logged on to her name! Haha!
i could write a novel of all my memories with you! here are a few of the elite:
*brooke and jaycie
*two of a kind (workin' on a full house)
*the best woman wins
*first wives club, big business, 9 to 5
*"i won't see you until...TOMORROW!"
*dixie chicks concerts
*sledding at lomond view park
*you always having sore throats and me always having headaches
*planning our weddings with vaughn and devin mcfarlane (thus becoming sisters-in-law)
*playing barbies and american girl dolls
*shed talks! (hahaha!)
oh man, i could do this all day, but i'm at work, so that'll have to do for now. LOVE.
Hil, I remember always envying you in high school!! haha, some lameos like me always had that cheer leader they always wished they could be more like, and I thought you were so awesome! That probably sounds like something lame someone would write in your yearbook, and sorry to go all "high school" on ya, but seriously, I really looked up to you.
well since you are my young women advisor we have a lot of memories, but I remember our first mutual together and we played signs and all of those other games. it was fun
I would have to go with the institute dance also. I remember when Rob just randomly left and we all were like, "okay". Then talking for hours into the morning. That was fun. We all got to know each other quite well that night.
So we need to get together. I changed phones and for some reason it did not pull your number over. So I can't text you. I tried the other day. So send me a text and lets try to go to lunch or something!
hey hilary, i saw this post and i thought about my favorite memories with you growing up and i have a TON so i will tell you some of my favorites:
*one sunday when you and shelby came over to our house, but we didn't know it was you because you had dressed up like an old grandma. complete with wig, walker, granny looking dress and all.
* i think that you must have been babysitting me... just me not kyle but we sat on the lawn and listened to spice girls and painted each others nails (you were brave, i was probably only like 5)
*last one, promise. haha but everytime you babysat us was SOOO fun! you would always make us mac and cheese and play whatever we wanted!
THANKS FOR SOME FUN MEMORIES!
sorry, but i had to say this after i saw the comment from shannon, but my mom and i had a good laugh about planning your weddings to vaughn and dev! my mom guesses that shannon was with devin and you were with vaughn. i would have been happy to have you two as sister-in-laws... even though i really like ashley!
Hey! It's Lauren! I found your comment on Brooklynn's blog and thought I would check your blog out! I loved having you at Camp this year!
And I made my blog private so, if I could get your email address at church/mutual I'll invite you to see it! =]
Oh there are so many great memories with my good friend hil bil...
I remember when you came to my halloween party and no one knew who you were. You wore some red wig with big sungalsses and I think go go boots...so cute and so hilarious!
I remember when you came to a party at my house and you wore your sister Erin's shoes and I think Brennan threw them in the snow or dumped a drink on them or something and we spent a good amount of the night in my bathroom trying to get them clean and dry.You were bawling and I was so worried cuz I know how sisters can be about their clothes. :) Stupid high school boys!
I remember Junior High Cheerleading. Enough said. Those were good times!
Oh my, remember being in pre school together? YOu had the prettiest blonde hair. K I could go on and on but I'll stop now. THanks for being a good friend!
ok heres one for you! We were on our hike at girls camp and we were reciting movie lines! good times good times! :) hey thats so cool that I found your blog! I havn't seen you like all summer! and now I have... in a way! :) -ashley dawson
Fun! I like this game:) We kinda already played it, but we can do it again!
I think my all time favorite childhood memories were with you. But I think my favorite was our secret huts all along the sod farm/ golf course stream. We would spend days out there if someone didn't come find us. Going to get "brown toppers" with my dad, playing on the backstop, the cabin, everything was always so much fun with you. Thanks for all the fun memories!:)
Ummmm basically I remember how you came over to my house and we played with some playdough stuff and how we looked similar in 3rd grade. good times hil, good times.
wow... so many fun memories to read through... i think my memories of you will ALWAYS include tumbling with LORI JO and i was always anxious to get in the car with you and see what new music you had to play, and you are always so stylish and beautiful and fun. the skeens always knew how to do everything right.... and still do! cheer was of course amazing. we got to know each other so much better. NOJH and WHS baby!! :) i remember always looking up to you... i always wanted to hang out with you more and be your best friend. you never cease to amaze me. i love ya so much girl!
Basically Hill, tumbling would not have been the same without you! You made it so much fun! Remember when me, you, Jadda, Shelby and Maddee took? That was really fun. You were always better than me though!
PS: Check out my blog for a free giveaway!
Oh man I have so many with you Hil! I love you! But one that sticks out is that time me and Ryan went Hiking with you and Jeff and we got lost! Haha...that was pretty funny! We for sure thought it would be a short cut....guess not!
Hey Hill. its Shannon. i love these things. i haven't seen you forever! anyway, one of my memories is helping you get ready for your wedding. it was always so fun to do your hair. you are so beautiful. i miss ya. my blog is the fryer fam.
Ok where do I start!!!!! Ok my first memory of Hill was in 7th grade and I came over to your house and you showed me what school clothes you got for the year:) Wierd first memory huh? I still remember what some of them looked like! Oh actually I remembered a sooner one now. I think I was hanging out with the North Ogden Elementary girls (me being a Green Acres girl) and they were all singing first wives club, I had no clue what it was but I think I tried to sing along-lol!! I have a plethora of memories starting in 9th grade but I think my fav memories of you are from Moab!!! Singing to Aqua in the jeep with Robert and Noel, watching the jeep start on fire and nearly blowing up. Cards late at night and stealing bagels from the free breakfast that didn't start until morning, four wheeling, taking pics in the rocks and at Walmart in a shopping cart!!! Haha this is really fun!
Ok my more recent fav memories are hanging out with you and Jeff: Jerimiah's and hikes. Oh I loved eating with you because both our hubbies are ready to order in 30 seconds and 10 min later you and I finally found our perfect order, it's so nice to have someone like me around:)
-Math with Mrs. Heiter (is that her name?) That was classic. Andy and Brock helped make that memorable as well:)
Ok I better stop:) You are a blast, it was easy to think of fun memories:)
Hey! Do you remember when we went into Coleman's and had a sewing test and we were both TERRIBLE? Fortunately for you, I must have been just a little less terrible than you, because I got stuck sewing the rest of the summer. I think we were laughing more than we were sewing. That is definately one of our funniest moments together.
Post a Comment