my blog was needing a change of some sort, so bare with me for the next little while because i'll be playing around with it. and obviously i don't have everything up yet... for example my friend list. i didn't give some of you the boot! your still my friend:) i'm just beyond tired, don't really want to finish what i just started, and frankly, i've been experiencing some weird pain in the back of my mouth and don't know why i'm still up... so i'm going to bed. i apologize, i know that was more information then ya'll prolly wanted to hear!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
how's your mouth infection? oozing anything yet? this background is lovely.
I love your new background! Can you tell me (when you have time sometime) where you got it? I'm always interested in ways to get free cute backgrounds for blogs! Sorry your mouth is hurting! What's wrong?
I like your new background. I need to change my blog up too.
Cute background. I have been waiting for you to update your blog! Can't wait to see what you're up to!
It's lookin good hil! ;)
{dig the new look hil}
So sorry about your mouth! No fun! When are you going to see a dentist? Hopefully soon! I had two teeth that were impacted removed when I was in high school and it was pretty awful!
Hilary - I just wanted to thank you for the comment on our blog. Also, you deserve a HUGE THANK YOU for your patience with Lexi in Sunbeams. My mom said when she sat in on your class that those little ones give you a run for your money.
I also hope we can get to know each other better this year. Who knows, at the rate Lexi is going I may be sitting in on all of your Sunbeam classes and we may be to know each other well. :) Have a great week!
Hilary
It has been forever but I found your blog and wanted to tell you that we got a blog too finally after 6 months of saying we'd get one now maybe we can keep in touch a little better.
Meridee
hello dear. i'm glad to know you are still alive and kicking. mouth infection and all. love the new background. mine is in dire need of a change as well. you've inspired me. loves.
Hope to see you guys this weekend!
Hey Hil! Sorry it took me so long to comment! For a while, I couldn't find your blog address because when I clicked on your name, it didn't link me.....anyway :), I hope you are doing well and I'm glad we can be blog friends!
I am so glad that you found my blog. Such a fun surprise. You are so cute and Connor loves you. I am so sorry if he is a bug, but he is better for you then most! Your blog is adorable and I will add you to my page. Thanks for looking me up!
Love
Jennifer
Post a Comment