Ah, I still remember watching that on the news then going straight to Seminary. So insane!
Your last post looked like you had a blast. I LOVE San Francisco! That's so awesome Jeff is on his 4th year of Medical school. You sound like the best supportive wife. Good luck to you both!
6 comments:
Thanks.. I really enjoyed that :)
I saw this on LDS.org and I was crying so hard!
I saw this on LDS.org and I was crying so hard!
K don't think I'm going to watch that, only because I've been watching 9/11 documentaries all day. This day is always so sad!
Wow! I really needed that. Thank you.
Ah, I still remember watching that on the news then going straight to Seminary. So insane!
Your last post looked like you had a blast. I LOVE San Francisco! That's so awesome Jeff is on his 4th year of Medical school. You sound like the best supportive wife. Good luck to you both!
Post a Comment